Information for the speakers
Here you find a map showing the location of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science and a description how to get there.
Please note that the power plugs and sockets from Switzerland may differ from the ones of your home country. At the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science there is an adaptor available. However to charge your devices in the hotel you probably need your own one.
Reimbursement of expenses
To expedite the reimbursement of your travel expense, please send the following information to Barbara Fridez.
- Title, Surname, First Name
- Address, Country, Post Code, City
- Telephone, E-Mail
- Date of Birth, Nationality
And for the transfer
- Name of Bank/Post Office, Country, Post Code, City
- Name of account holder
- IBAN Nr., BIC
For individuals resident in Switzerland the following information is additionally required
- Marital Status (single, married, reg. partnership, divorced, separated, widowed)
- Status (scholar or student)
- Work Permit (B-Permit, L-Permit, C-Permit): Please enclose the official permission.
- If you are self-employed please enclose official confirmation of the Federal Mutual Compensation Fund
Please bring the receipts of your expenses with you.
For questions please contact
Tel.: +41 61 207 24 89