Information for speakers
Online seminar via Zoom
Due to the situation concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, the seminar will be held online via Zoom. The information on the Zoom session will be provided on Tuesday before the talk. If you need any assistance with Zoom, or would like to test audio, video and screen sharing before your talk, please contact Ilja Kalmykov.
Here you can find a map showing the location of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science and a description of how to get there.
Please note that power plugs and sockets in Switzerland may differ from the ones in your home country. We can provide you with an adapter at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. However to charge your devices at your hotel, you will probably need your own.
Reimbursement of expenses
To expedite the reimbursement of your travel expenses, please send the following information to Barbara Fridez.
- Title, surname, first name
- Address, country, postal code, city
- Telephone, e-mail
- Date of birth, nationality
And for the transfer
- Name of bank/post office, country, postal code, city
- Name of account holder
- IBAN no., BIC
For Swiss residents, the following information is additionally required
- Marital status (single, married, reg. partnership, divorced, separated, widowed)
- Status (scholar or student)
- Social security no.
- Work permit (B permit, L permit, C permit): Please enclose the official permission.
- If you are self-employed, please enclose official confirmation from the Federal Mutual Compensation Fund.
Please bring your receipts with you.
For questions please contact
Tel.: +41 61 207 26 87